NEW NORMAL PROCEDURE
As we head into a new future, we have to apply new procedures based from government advice to our business for the best benefit of public and our community. We are now reopened.
Here at Ban Chang Thai Massage we are continuing to wait for advice from the government and we are continuously adjusting and improving our procedure to ensure we comply with government guidance regarding health and safety.
There will be changes to the way (that we have come up with so far) we operate of which a few are listed below;
- Every client, whether new or existing will be asked to fill in a client intake form which will include an extra section for Covid19 awareness questionnaire so that we have up to date information about your health and well being.
- Our new treatment room is no longer in the main house but it is now in our extension at the back of the house facing our garden. This is help to ensure to you that you don’t need to go through or make contact with the main part of the building. The new extension has better ventilation with doors on 2 sides and as it faces west, the disinfecting properties of sunlight can also be useful for the room.
- For us to be able to clean the treatment room and so that we can control the flow of clients properly, we need 45 min. to an hour between clients to do so.
- We will no longer be able to accommodate a couples massage.
- We will not be able to have anybody else in the treatment room during your appointment.
- There will be no reception/waiting area.
- we are unable to provide our toilet facility.
- we will replace hot drink with a sealed bottle of water and
- The therapists will wear a face mask, face shield, disposable apron and gloves (if required). All clients need to wear mask. The client will be offered face mask with £1 cost if you did not bring one.
- At your arrival, we will need to measure your temperature using a Digital Thermometer and an offering of hand sanitiser.
- We still advise that all new clients appointments MUST be made ONLINE IN ADVANCE. The benefit of online booking are not only for your convenience of choosing date, time, and treatment detail, but also for recording purposes if we need to contact you in case of necessary matter such as if we aware of some clients come across contact of the virus.
We strongly recommend clients to cancel and reschedule appointments if you have any symptoms of Covid19 or during your isolation before the session.
As per government guideline for business, place of worship or community organisation with a physical location that is open to the public and an event which is taking place in a physical location (from Sep 24, 2020), any clients who come for our treatment need to scan our QR code for Track & Trace at our venue. As a result, we would like to ask you to download NHS app on your mobile phone in advance.
Please see below link for the app.
We do apologise for any inconvenience that may occur for ‘the new normal’ way of living. Thank you for your patience and understanding and we look forward to see you.
WE WILL NOT ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE LOSS OR DAMAGE TO ANY PERSONAL BELONGINGS LEFT UNATTENDED ON OUR PREMISE.